The Oriental Mission Church
Elementary Pastor, Part Time
We are currently seeking to hire an elementary pastor (2-5th grade) - www.omc.org
Responsible for all aspects of the Children’s Ministry (2-5th grade). This includes but is not limited to: preaching, counseling, bible study, events, teacher recruitment/training, and equipping parents to help their children grow spiritually.
Commitments: Sunday and Wednesday Children Bible Study (Once a month)
Saturday Morning (Education Department Meeting)
Annual Events: Summer VBS, HolyWin, and More
A M.Div. student in an accredited seminary or a M.Div. Graduate
(Previous elementary ministry experience is a plus)
- Loves the Lord and loves the children!
- Must have a passion for Children’s Ministry
- Must have a family-centered ministry mindset
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
- Team work is a must!
- English speaking required; Bi-lingual (Korean & English) Preferred
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to email@example.com
2) Cover Letter
3) References (2)
Pastor Daeseung “Teddy” Son
OMC Education Pastor