Genesis 39;1 ~ 41;57 Joseph was sold to a man named Potiphar. Potiphar was in charge of Pharaoh’s guards. > KCM 방송 | KCMUSA

Genesis 39;1 ~ 41;57 Joseph was sold to a man named Potiphar. Potiphar was in charge of Pharaoh’s guards. > KCM 방송

본문 바로가기

• KCM 방송

홈 > 방송 > KCM 방송

[K-1 | 베델교회학교 주일 온라인예배 | 11.28.21] Genesis 39;1 ~ 41;57 Joseph was sold to a man named Potiphar. Potipha…

페이지 정보

본문

• 이 기사를 공유하세요

Genesis 39;1 ~ 41;57 Joseph was sold to a man named Potiphar. Potiphar was in charge of Pharaoh’s guards. Joseph worked hard for Potiphar. He did his best work. And God helped Joseph. Potiphar saw that Joseph was honest and that he was hard worker. Soon, Potiphar put Joseph in charge of his house, all his servants and all his land. But then, Potiphar’s wife lied about Joseph to Potiphar. Potiphar believed his wife. He put Joseph into jail. Joseph hadn’t done anything wrong. He didn’t deserve to be in jail. But Joseph decided to keep on doing what was right. While Joseph was in jail, the jailer gave him work to do. Joseph did a very good job. Soon the jailer gave Joseph more important jobs. Joseph did his best! Finally, the jailer put Joseph in charge of all the prisoners. One night, the king of Egypt, called Pharaoh, had a very strange dream. The king just couldn’t understand what it meant. He told his helpers about the strange dream, but they didn’t know what it meant either. One of the king’s helpers remembered a time he had had a dream he didn’t understand. Joseph had told him what the dream meant. The helper said, “Joseph might be able to tell you what your dream means.” “Then bring Joseph to me,” Ordered the king. When Joseph got there, the king said, “I had a dream. But I don’t know what it means. I’ve heard that you can tell what a dream means.” “I can’t,” Joseph said, “but God can. He will help me understand your dream.” So the king told Joseph that he dreamed about seven fat cows that were eaten up by seven skinny cows. But the skinny cows stayed skinny. Joseph said, “God is telling you something very important. The seven fat cows mean that for seven years we will grow lots and lots of grain. The skinny cows mean that for seven years after that, no grain will grow at all!” Joseph said, “Right now we need to start saving our extra grain. We can save our extra grain in big barns. During the seven years when no grain grows, the people can use the grain we saved to make bread.” The pharaoh said, “You are wise, Joseph, because you listen to God’s words. Since God has helped you know what my dream meant, I’m going to put you in charge of saving grain for all the people.” For the next seven years, Joseph traveled all across the land and said, “Make big barn of grain outside your city. Save the grain for seven years.” Everyone obeyed Joseph. Every year, the barn got bigger and bigger and bigger. During the seven years of famine, the people started getting hungry. When people came and asked Joseph for grain, Joseph opened the barns and sold grain to them. God helped Joseph make sure all the people had enough food to eat. God knows everything, and He helped Joseph be wise. 

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.