본문 바로가기

• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[기도에 대한 증언들] "오늘 기도하는 것을 잊지 말라" 외

페이지 정보

본문

[기도에 대한 증언들] "오늘 기도하는 것을 잊지 말라" 외

정준모 역(2022.2.9)

1. “There are parts of our calling, works of the Holy Spirit, and defeats of the darkness that will come no other way than through furious, fervent, faith-filled, unceasing prayer.” – Beth Moore

“우리의 부르심과 성령의 역사하심과 흑암의 패함이 있으니 오직 맹렬하고 열심이며 믿음이 충만하고 쉬지 않는 기도를 통함이라.” – 베스 무어

2. “The reality is, my prayers don’t change God. But, I am convinced prayer changes me. Praying boldly boots me out of that stale place of religious habit into authentic connection with God Himself.” – Lysa TerKeurst

“사실 내 기도가 하나님을 바꾸지는 않습니다. 그러나 나는 기도가 나를 변화시킨다고 확신합니다. 담대하게 기도하면 그 낡은 종교적 습관에서 벗어나 하나님 자신과 진정한 관계로 나아갈 수 있습니다.” – 리사 터커스트

3. “To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” – Martin Luther

“기도 없이 그리스도인이 되는 것은 호흡 없이 살아 있는 것보다 더 불가능합니다.” – 마틴 루터

4. “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.” – Billy Graham

“그리스도인의 삶은 항상 숭고한 것이 아닙니다. 나는 깊은 낙담의 순간이 있습니다. 눈물을 흘리며 하나님께 기도하며 '하나님, 저를 용서해 주십시오', '도와주세요'라고 말해야 합니다. – 빌리 그레이엄

5. “If you believe in prayer at all, expect God to hear you. If you do not expect, you will not have. God will not hear you unless you believe He will hear you; but if you believe He will, He will be as good as your faith.” – Charles Spurgeon

“기도를 전적으로 믿는다면 하나님께서 들으실 것을 기대하십시오. 기대하지 않으면 가질 수 없습니다. 하나님은 여러분이 여러분의 말을 들으실 것이라고 믿지 않는 한 여러분의 말을 듣지 않을 것입니다. 그러나 여러분이 그분의 뜻을 믿는다면 그분은 여러분의 믿음처럼 선하실 것입니다.” – 찰스 스펄전

6. “Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day.” – Joyce Meyer

“기도는 그저 친구처럼 하나님과 대화하는 것이며 우리가 매일 하는 가장 쉬운 일이어야 합니다.” – 조이스 마이어

7. “Rather than set aside daily time for prayer, I pray constantly and spontaneously about everything I encounter on a daily basis. When someone shares something with me, I’ll often simply say, ‘let’s pray about this right now.” – Thomas Kinkade

“매일 시간을 따로 떼어 기도하기보다, 매일 만나는 모든 것에 대해 끊임없이 자발적으로 기도합니다. 누군가 나와 이야기를 나누면 '지금 당장 기도합시다'라고 간단히 말할 것입니다. – 토마스 킨케이드

8. “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” – Mother Teresa

“기도는 구하는 것이 아닙니다. 기도는 하나님의 뜻대로 하나님의 손에 자신을 맡기고 우리 마음 깊은 곳에서 그분의 음성을 듣는 것입니다.” – 테레사 수녀

9. “I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day” – Abraham Lincoln

“나는 더 이상 갈 곳이 없다는 압도적인 확신에 여러 번 무릎을 꿇었습니다. 나 자신과 나에 관한 모든 것의 지혜가 그날에는 충분하지 않은 것 같았습니다." - 에이브러햄 링컨

10. “Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.” – Anonymous

“오늘 기도하는 것을 잊지 마십시오. 하나님께서 오늘 아침에 깨우는 것을 잊지 않으셨기 때문입니다.” – 익명

11. “When you feel like worrying, try praying instead. Worrying only creates more stress, but prayer creates more peace. God is bigger than whatever is stressing you out.” – Dave Willis

“염려가 일어날 때, 대신 기도해 보세요. 염려는 더 많은 스트레스를 줄 뿐이지만 기도는 더 많은 평화를 가져다줍니다. 하나님은 여러분에게 스트레스를 주는 것보다 더 크십니다.” – 데이브 윌리스

12. “No man is greater than his prayer life.” – Leonard Ravenhill

"자기의 기도 생활보다 더 위대한 사람은 없습니다." – 레너드 레이븐힐

13. “Prayer is man’s greatest power.” – W. Clement Stone

“기도는 인간의 가장 큰 능력이다.” – W. 클레멘트 스톤

14. “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” – Mahatma Gandhi

"기도는 아침의 열쇠요 저녁의 빗장입니다." – 마하트마 간디

15. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart

“평생 감사의 기도를 드린다면 그것으로 충분합니다.” – 마이스터 에크하르트

16. “In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was ‘Help me.’ Sometimes a prayer was ‘Thank you.’ What I’ve discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away.” – Iyanla Vanzant

“가장 깊고 어두운 순간에 나를 진정으로 이겨낸 것은 기도였습니다. 때때로 제 기도는 '도와주세요' 였습니다. 때때로 기도는 '고마워요' 였습니다.

7dba068a4437ae0404eb80658911d190_1644431026_5647.jpg
    (사진: 정준모 목사)

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.