본문 바로가기

• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[기도에 대한 명언 묵상] 하나님께 대한 사랑의 행위인 기도 외

페이지 정보

본문

하나님께 대한 사랑의 행위인 기도 외

정준모 역(2022.2.20)

1. “I believe that prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.” – Loretta Young

“저는 기도가 우주에서 가장 큰 힘과의 강력한 접촉이라고 믿습니다.” – 로레타 영

2. “Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.” – Nat Turner

“저는 곧 위대함을 알게 되어 그렇게 나타나야 하므로 사교 생활을 철저히 피하고 신비에 싸여 금식과 기도에 바쳤습니다.” – 냇 터너

3. “I pray to start my day and finish it in prayer. I’m just thankful for everything, all the blessings in my life, trying to stay that way. I think that’s the best way to start your day and finish your day.” – Tim Tebow

“저는 하루를 기도로 시작하고 기도로 마치도록 기도합니다. 저는 그저 모든 것, 저 삶의 모든 축복에 감사할 뿐입니다. 그렇게 지내려고 노력합니다. 기도는 하루를 시작하고 하루를 마무리하는 가장 좋은 방법이라고 생각합니다.” – 팀 테보

4. “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

“우리의 창조주이신 하나님은 우리의 마음과 인격 속에 잠재적인 큰 힘과 능력을 저장해 두셨습니다. 기도는 우리가 이러한 능력을 활용하고 발전시키는 데 도움이 됩니다.” – APJ 압둘 칼람

5. “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.” – Mahalia Jackson

“믿음과 기도는 영혼의 비타민입니다. 인간은 그것들 없이는 건강하게 살 수 없습니다.” – 마할리아 잭슨

6. “Prayer is an act of love; words are not needed. Even if sickness distracts from thoughts, all that is needed is the will to love.” – Saint Teresa of Avila

“기도는 사랑의 행위입니다. 말이 필요 없습니다. 질병이 생각을 방해하더라도 사랑의 의지만 있으면 됩니다.” – 아빌라의 성 테레사

7. “Prayer is the beginning and the end, the source and the fruit, the core and the content, the basis and the goal of all peacemaking.” – Henri Nouwen

“기도는 모든 화평의 시작과 끝, 근원과 열매, 핵심과 내용, 기초와 목표입니다.” – 헨리 나우웬

8. “Think of God; attachments will gradually drop away. If you wait till all desires disappear before starting your devotion and prayer, you will have to wait for a very long time indeed.” – Ramana Maharshi

“하나님을 생각하십시오. 첨부 파일이 점차 사라집니다. 모든 욕망이 사라질 때까지 기다렸다가 헌신과 기도를 시작한다면 참으로 아주 오랜 시간을 기다려야 할 것입니다.” – 라마나 마하르시

9. “God does nothing except in response to believing prayer.” – John Wesley

“하나님은 믿음의 기도에 대한 응답 외에는 아무것도 하지 않으십니다.” – 존 웨슬리

dacbd77a49a180334fcde72c8599fb44_1644537142_5901.jpg

dacbd77a49a180334fcde72c8599fb44_1644537155_2086.jpg
    소백산(22.2.7) 모습ㅡ배명식 목사작

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.