[정준모 목사 한영기도문] “성탄의 계절에 신령한 거울을 보게 하소서” > 묵상/기도

본문 바로가기

• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[정준모 목사 한영기도문] “성탄의 계절에 신령한 거울을 보게 하소서”

페이지 정보

본문

“성탄의 계절에 신령한 거울을 보게 하소서”

Let me look in the mirror during the Christmas season!

인류의 구세주로 오신 예수 그리스도시여, 주님 탄생 주변에 겸손하게 살아간 이들의 삶이 오늘 저의 거울이 되게 하소서.

Jesus Christ, who came as the savior of mankind, let the lives of those who lived humbly around the birth of the Lord be my mirror today

마리아처럼 “주의 여종이오니 말씀대로 내게 이루어지이다”(눅 1:38)라고 고백하듯이 주의 말씀에 전적 순종하는 삶을 살게하소서.

Like Mary, let me live a life of complete obedience to your words, as I confess, "You are your maidservant, and your words come true to me" (Luke 1:38)

요셉처럼 “요셉이 잠에서 깨어 일어나 주의 사자의 분부대로 행하여 그의 아내를 데려오는”(마1:24) 의로운 삶을 살게 하소서.

Like Joseph, "Let Joseph rise from his sleep and do as the LORD'S messenger commanded him to bring his wife." (Matthew 1:24) Let him live a righteous life

동박 박사들처럼 ”아기께 경배하고 보배 합을 열어 황금과 유향과 몰약을 예물로 드리는“(마2:11) 헌신의 삶을 살게 하소서.

Like the Magi "Let us worship the baby and open a collection of treasures to give gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh" (Matthew 2:11) Let us live a life of devotion

양치는 목자들에게 천사들이 “보라 내가 온 백성에게 미칠 큰 기쁨의 좋은 소식을 너희에게 전하노라”(눅2:10)는 소식을 오늘도 전하게 하소서,

Let me live by preaching the good news of the angels to the shepherds, “Behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people” (Luke 2:10).

완악했던 헤롯과 교만하고 위선자였던 바리세인들과 사두게인의 삶을 버리게 철저히 버리는 성탄의 계절이 되게 하소서.

May it be the season of Christmas, when the lives of Herod, the proud and the hypocrites of the Pharisees and the Sadducees are completely abandoned

저에게 성탄의 거울을 보여 주신 예수님의 이름으로 기도드립니다. 아멘.

I pray in the name of Jesus who showed me the mirror of Christmas. Amen.

3989d46d4ccf9ac11da860f0df270c7a_1670885509_5478.jpg

정준모 교수는 선교신학박사(D.Miss.)와 철학박사(Ph. D.)이다. 전 대한예수교 장로회 총회장, CTS 기독교 텔레비전 공동대표이사, GMS 총재, 총신대학교 개방, 교육 재단이사, 백석대학교대신대학교 교수, GMS(세계선교이사회) 총재 등을 역임했다. 현재는 현 GSM(선한목자 선교회) 고문, 콜로라도 말씀제일교회 담임, 국제개혁신학대학교 박사원 교수, 국제 성경통독아카데미 대표, 콜로라도 타임즈, 뉴스파워, 좋은신문, KCMUSA 칼럼리스트이며, 대표 저서로는 ≪칼빈의 교리교육론》, ≪개혁신학과 WCC 에큐메니즘》, 《장로교 정체성》 등 다수가 있다.

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.