• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[로키산 영한포인트 묵상(9)] “임마누엘”

페이지 정보

본문

[1] 포인트

“임마누엘”(Immanuel)

[2] 성경

“보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그 이름은 임마누엘이라 하리라 하셨으니 이를 번역한즉 하나님이 우리와 함께 계시다 함이라.”(마태복음 1:23)

“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means “God with us”)”(Matthew 1:23)

[3] 묵상

예수 그리스도께서 성육신하시기 위해 이 땅에 오시기 700여년 전, 이사야 선지자는 성령의 감동으로 “그러므로 주께서 친히 징조를 너희에게 주실 것이라 보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그 이름을 임마누엘이라 하리라” (사. 7:14) 라고 예언되었다.

About 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, about the amazing event of his incarnation on this earth, the prophet Isaiah was moved by the Holy Spirit and said, “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and she will call his name Immanuel. It was prophesied, “I will do it” (Isaiah 7:14).

그 예언의 성취로 마태복음 1장에 천사가 요셉에게 그가 낳게 될 아들의 이름을 명명하였다. “처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그 이름은 임마누엘이라”(마 1:23). 

In fulfillment of that prophecy, in Chapter 1 of the Gospel of Matthew, an angel named Joseph the son he would give birth to. “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and his name will be Emmanuel” (Matthew 1:23).

‘임마누엘’의 뜻은 히브리어 ‘임’(함께, with)과 ‘마누’(우리와, us)와 ‘엘’(하나님, God)의 뜻으로 예수 그리스도에 대한 신적 이름 중 하나이다.

The meaning of ‘Immanuel’ is from the Hebrew words ‘im’ ( with), ‘manu’ ( us), and ‘el’ (God), and is one of the divine names for Jesus Christ.

‘임마누엘’ 예수 그리스도는 ‘구원자’로 우리 곁에 오셨다. 요한복음 3장 17절에 “하나님이 그 아들을 세상에 보내신 것은 세상을 심판하려 하심이 아니요 그로 말미암아 세상이 구원을 받게 하려 하심이라”

‘Immanuel’ Jesus Christ came to us as ‘Savior’. John 3:17 “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

‘임마누엘’ 예수 그리스도는 ‘위로자로’로 우리 곁에 오셨다. 마태복음 11장 28∼29절에 “수고하고 무거운 짐 진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라 나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그러면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니.”

‘Immanuel’ Jesus Christ came to us as a ‘Comforter.’ Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”

‘임마누엘’ 예수 그리스도는 ‘치료자’로 우리 곁에 오셨다. 마태복음 4장 24절에 “모든 앓는 자 곧 각색 병에 걸려서 고통당하는 자, 귀신 들린 자, 간질하는 자, 중풍병자들을 데려오니 그들을 고치시더라”

‘Immanuel’ Jesus Christ came to us as a ‘healer’. Matthew 4:24 “He brought to him all who were sick, those afflicted with various diseases, those possessed by demons, those with epilepsy, and those with paralysis, and he healed them.”

[4] 기도

임마누엘로 죄인의 구원자가 되신 주님,

Lord, Emmanuel, the Savior of sinners,

임마누엘로 슬픈 자의 위로자가 되신 주님,

Lord, Emmanuel, the comforter of those who mourn,

임마누엘로 병든 자의 치료자가 되신 주님,

Lord, healer of the sick through Emmanuel,

구원의 생명을 베푸소서.

Please give me the life of salvation.

위로의 평강을 내리소서,

Give me comforting peace,

치료의 광선을 비추소서,

Let the healing rays shine,

오, 영광 주님, 저희의 영원한 임마누엘이 되소서.

O Lord of glory, be our eternal Emmanuel (23.12.15). 

446719875b97cb9231c66165102ef726_1701459684_4799.jpg
    정준모 교수는 선교신학박사(D.Miss.)와 철학박사(Ph. D.)이다. 대한예수교장로회  전 총회장, CTS 기독교 텔레비전 공동대표이사, GMS 총재, 총신대학교 개방 교육 재단이사, 백석대학교대신대학교 교수, GMS(세계선교이사회) 총재 등을 역임했다. 현재는 현 GSM(선한목자 선교회) 고문, 콜로라도 말씀제일교회 담임, 국제개혁신학대학교 박사원 교수, 국제 성경통독아카데미 대표, 콜로라도 타임즈, 뉴스파워, 좋은신문, KCMUSA 칼럼리스트이며, 대표 저서로는 ≪칼빈의 교리교육론》, ≪개혁신학과 WCC 에큐메니즘》, 《장로교 정체성》 등 다수가 있다.   

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.