• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[로키산 영한포인트 묵상(15)] 새 일(new thing)

페이지 정보

본문

[1] 포인트

새 일(new thing)

[2] 성경

“보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 반드시 내가 광야에 길을 사막에 강을 내리니”(사 43: 19).

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland”(Isaiah 43:19).

[3] 묵상

새해를 맞이하여, 새일을 행하시는 하나님을 묵상한다.

오늘 말씀은 바벨론에서 포로생활하고 있는 이스라엘 백성들에게 주시는 하나님의 구원과 소망의 메시지이다.

As we welcome the new year, we meditate on God doing new things.

Today's message is God's message of salvation and hope to the Israelites living in captivity in Babylon.

이스라엘 백성들은 지금 예정된 70년의 포로생활이 거의 끝나갈 무렵이다.

이제 하나님께서 이스라엘을 출바벨론해서 고국으로 돌아가게 하고자 하신다.

또한 그들을 통하여 새 일을 행하기 원하신다.

The Israelites are now nearing the end of their scheduled 70 years of captivity.

Now God wants to expel Israel from Babylon and return to their homeland.

He also wants to do new things through them.

첫번째, 두려워하는 그들에게 "하나님이 과연 누구신가? 이스라엘 백성은 하나님께 어떤 존재인가?"를 말씀해 주신다.

이것은 하나님과의 관계성이 맺어져야 믿음과 신뢰가 생기기 때문이다.

First, who is God to those who are afraid? What do the Israelites mean to God? He tells you.

This is because faith and trust arise only when a relationship with God is established.

하나님은 이스라엘 백성들을 “야곱아, 이스라엘아, 사랑하는 내 아들아, 내 딸아! 내가 너를 지었고 내가 너를 구속하여 불렀나니 너는 내 것이라”라고 이스라엘의 정체성, 하나님과의 놀라운 관계성을 확인시켜 주신다.

God said to the Israelites, “Jacob, Israel, my beloved son, my daughter!“ I created you, I redeemed you and called you, and you are mine,” confirming Israel’s identity and amazing relationship with God.

두 번째, 하나님이 이스라엘을 통해서 무슨 일을 행하기 원하시는가? "하나님이 그들을 통해서 얼마나 크고도 놀라운 일을 행하기 원하시는가?"를 말씀해 주신다.

이것은 이스라엘 백성들에게 원대한 꿈과 비전을 갖도록 도와주시기 위함이다. 

Second, what does God want to do through Israel? How big and amazing does God want to do through them? He tells you.

This is to help the Israelites have grand dreams and visions.

여기서 새 일은 과거의 출애굽 때 행하셨던 하나님의 놀라운 기적에 반하여 출바벨론의 기적을 ‘새 일’이라고 하셨다.

출애굽 때의 모세처럼 하나님은 바사왕 고레스를 구원자로 삼으셔서 놀랍게도 이스라엘 백성들을 출바벨론 시키셔서 고국으로 돌아가게 하시겠다는 약속이다.

Here, the new work is in contrast to God's amazing miracles performed during the Exodus from Egypt in the past, and God refers to the miracle of the coming of Babylon as the ‘new work.’

Like Moses during the Exodus from Egypt, God appoints Cyrus, the king of Persia, as the savior, and surprisingly, promises to lead the Israelites to Exodus from Babylon and return to their homeland.

2024년 새해 하나님께서 우리 삶의 현장에 찾아오셔서 영육 간에 놀라운 기적, 새 일을 행하시길 소망한다.

주님의 신실하신 약속의 말씀을 붙잡고 새 일을 체험하는 새해가 되길 앙망한다.

In the new year of 2024, I hope that God will come to our lives and perform amazing miracles and new things both spiritually and physically.

I look forward to a new year in which we can hold on to the Lord's faithful word of promise and experience new work.

[4] 기도

새 일을 행하시는 주님,

광야 같은 우리의 인생길에 새 길을 열어주소서,

사막 같은 우리의 삶에 강이 흐르게 하소서,

주님, 암담한 인생에 주께서 빛으로 새 일을 행하소서,

주님, 험산준령 인생 길에 은총의 나래로 감싸주소서,

목자되신 주님 찬양하며 승리하는 새해가 되게 하소서. 아멘

Lord, who does new things,

Please open a new path in our wilderness-like path of life,

Let a river flow through our desert-like lives,

Lord, please bring new things with light in this dark life.

Lord, please surround me with grace on the path of life.

Let us have a victorious new year, praising the Lord, our shepherd. Amen(23.1.3) 

446719875b97cb9231c66165102ef726_1701459684_4799.jpg
    정준모 교수는 선교신학박사(D.Miss.)와 철학박사(Ph. D.)이다. 대한예수교장로회  전 총회장, CTS 기독교 텔레비전 공동대표이사, GMS 총재, 총신대학교 개방 교육 재단이사, 백석대학교대신대학교 교수, GMS(세계선교이사회) 총재 등을 역임했다. 현재는 현 GSM(선한목자 선교회) 고문, 콜로라도 말씀제일교회 담임, 국제개혁신학대학교 박사원 교수, 국제 성경통독아카데미 대표, 콜로라도 타임즈, 뉴스파워, 좋은신문, KCMUSA 칼럼리스트이며, 대표 저서로는 ≪칼빈의 교리교육론》, ≪개혁신학과 WCC 에큐메니즘》, 《장로교 정체성》 등 다수가 있다.   

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.